Texem (These Executive Minds) Limited – Our client, a premium Hotel in Lagos that is part of the world’s largest hotel chain, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
- Make sales projection for the organization and ensures targets are met.
- Build a database of potential clients and manage relationships
- Work closely with the general manager and executive director to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing hotel revenues.
- Would be responsible for full of occupancy of hotel rooms, conferences, and banquettes
- Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, market sales, event booking centres, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Provides positive and productive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets an example with personal booking goals).
- In charge of training and supervising of the hotel’s sales team
- Act as a brand ambassador representing the organisation at client events and tradeshows.
- Manage all sales & marketing related activities with the team: Revenue Management, PR & Communication.
- Oversee digital marketing, sales, loyalty, partnerships & business analytics
- Maintain and continuously improve product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations
- Review budgets/forecasts with GM’s, Executive Director and other stakeholders
- Analyze sales, marketing competitive positioning, and market trends in all markets for optimizing results and impact on hotel results
- Minimum of first degree MBA is an added advantage Membership of a related professional body.
- Minimum Experience: 10-15 Years with at least five years as Director of Sales
Requirements and Skills:
- Verifiable record of accomplishment of excellent sales target delivery.
- People oriented and result driven
- Drive, dynamism, charisma & passion
- Creative energy and inspirational ideas
- High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- He must possess impeccable integrity
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Wage: 600,000-750,000 net salary + car and chauffeur +up to 1million naira monthly bonus subject to performance
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience of consistent achievement in a human resource profession at a senior level, in a small, medium or large, multi-disciplined organisation.
- Extensive record of success in strategic management and achieving sustainable improvements, sometimes in challenging circumstances, with the ability to translate strategic objectives into operational plans.
- A successful record of working with no supervision, demonstrable identifying and harnessing the benefits of new opportunities and of facilitating change in a medium multi-disciplined organisation to achieve output related improvements, and a customer and community focus.
- A record of working within a complex organisation providing clear, timely and professional advice to senior officers and elected politicians on human resource issues.
- Evidence of success in promoting equal opportunities and delivering Best Value through innovative, integrated, customer and community focused service provision.
- Successful record of establishing a positive performance culture, effective performance evaluation that involves users and providers in driving up standards and performance.
- Verifiable record of successfully engaging with multiple stakeholders
Skills & knowledge:
- Wide-ranging and in-depth knowledge of hospitality strategic human resource service functions.
- An awareness of best practice in learning and organisational development to support service improvement and delivery.
- High levels of creativity both in problem solving, idea generation and seeking out and disseminating successful practice, in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive situations.
- The ability to balance planned corporate policies with procedural development and project work.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with staff, senior managers, and external bodies that generate confidence, respect and trust.
- Ability to provide visible and supportive leadership, empowering, enabling, motivating and developing the workforce, and fostering a positive organisational culture.
- Highly developed oral, written and presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable form to a variety of professional and lay audiences.
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- A strong innovative leader with energy and flair, credibility in the field of performance management and a passion and determination for promoting the organisation.
- An enthusiastic and effective ambassador for the organisation, with a strong commitment to improving hotel’s delivery of services to meet the management aspirations.
- A clear, strategic and lateral thinker, able to be a clear and effective decision maker in a complex and challenging environment.
- A personal and professional commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
- A high degree of personal and professional probity, integrity and credibility that sustains the confidence and trust of Members, senior managers, staff and external partners and stakeholders, that fosters a positive reputation for the hotel.
- An inclusive team worker who can foster partnerships, work collaboratively.
N400, 000-N500, 000 with an official car.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager who would carry out high net individual sales of its executive development programmes in Lagos.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Port Harcourt area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree or Second class upper first Degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Lagos’ Commercial landscape is Critical.
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management track records, Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Wage N100, 000 and Bonus: Between 1million-2million naira per quarter subject to performance.
- Clean driver’s license and can drive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy that you would deploy towards delivering high net executives to attend our training programmes.