Posted on :
24 Dec, 2009
24 Dec, 2009
Preparation For Life is one of the fastest growing international education consultancy services, with offices staffed by highly knowledgeable colleagues inKenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Australasia and Ghana, to give help and guidance to all who wish to study in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Preparation for Life recruits a Recruitment Officer to be based in Abuja office Nigeria
– Ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage
– The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and converting students recruited through PFL offices, Education fairs, road shows, email enquiries etc.
– Applicant will ideally be an experienced counsellor with considerable understanding of the motivations of Nigerians who want to study in the UK, New Zealand and Australia.
– A proven track record in student recruitment, strong communication and negotiation skills is essential.
– Applicant must have excellent customer service skills, should be enthusiastic and a performance driven team player proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and power point.
– Demonstrated ability to deliver against targets and in-depth knowledge of the potential international student market in Nigeria.
– The post holder will be a University degree holder with 1-3 years work experience within customer service, marketing or education work background.
Key tasks include:
– Ensure PFL meets student recruitment targets
– Counsel and convert walk-in students by providing up-to-date information on UK and Australasia study options, application processing and visa counselling guidance
– Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions
– Manage all aspects of application follow-up and conversion
– Maintain applicants spreadsheet database and accurate applicant records
– Provide weekly applicant status updates to the Branch Manager
– Other duties