At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00023
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
- ICAN/ACCA or its equivalent (qualified/part qualified)
- A good degree from a reputable university with not less than a second class upper or asecond class lower with 6 distinctions at ‘O’ level.
- You may be considered for full time employment on successful completion of the programme and excelling at the technical assessment which will be administered at the end of the programme.
- 1-3 years accounting/audit experience
- Diploma in IFRS will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide IFRS technical accounting and business advice to a variety of clients
- Perform IFRS compliance review of financial statements
- Prepare high quality reports and client deliverables
- Training Period: Saturday Programme (October – November 2013)
- Time: 9.00a.m. – 4.00p.m. – 11.00a.m. – 5.00p.m. (environmental Saturdays only)
- No payment required from Students
- Students will be exposed to PwC’s IFRS methodology
- Graduates of the Academy will be issued certificate of participation
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply Online
10th September, 2013