At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reference Number: 125-NIG00113
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone for Partners. Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2019