Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, and Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
- Lead audit engagement which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audit
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Proactively interact with management to gather information, resolve problems and recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervise, train and mentor officers on audit process
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & finance and Business Administration, ICAN Certificate
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 7 -10 years experience in the same role preferably in an FMCG
- The candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Professionalism, dependability, intergrity combined with cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self starter with the ability to multi-task and complete assignment with time constraints
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Assist in reporting of financial reports
- Manage reports in accordance with generally accepted principle
- Review, access and recommend changes in accounting systems and control of business unit
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted standards
- Study, inspect and access budgets, balance sheet and other related financial statement
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit control
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheet provided and report for approval.
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 2 -5 years experience in the same role.
- Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance and Business Administration and ICAN certificate.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audit in the interest of the organization.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues
- Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner
- Effective time management and proficient in Ms Office Package.
Job Title: Chemistry Analyst
- Render routine analytical support to production process
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished goods
- Record keeping of all analytical details and be confidential
- Strict compliance of cGMP, food safety policies and hygiene
- Analysis of water and waste water samples for production and utility planning
- Shelf life monitoring of product and other duties that may be assigned
- He/She must not be older than 32 years and must have at least 2-5 years experience in the same role.
- Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology and other Science related fields.
The candidates must have the following skills:
- Strong Analytical Skills, ability to calibrate laboratory equipment
- Ability to prepare and standardize laboratory reagents
- Ability to perform ON THE SPOT analysis without supervision
- Good knowledge of GLP ( Good laboratory practice)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th December, 2017.