Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, and Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Coordinator
- We are recruiting for a Production Coordinator who will serve in a 24 – hours work environment.
- The Production Coordinator will meet expectations set by the Production Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Production Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the key areas of focus such as:
- Directly supervise, evaluate and support team members to ensure that all regulatory standards are met.
- Manage all general housekeeping duties to ensure safety and sanitary standards are met throughout all phases of food production.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to lead a team of up to 300 employees on a shift
- Use the lean manufacturing guidelines and six sigma to benefit company growth and development.
- Working on a shift alone, demonstrating responsibility and proven confidence and reliability.
- Establish and maintain open communication, support the functions of one another and ensure productive working relationship with all team members, shift support personnel and management.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- B.Sc/HND or B. Tech in Food Science and Technology, Economics or other Science related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a regular manufacturing environment.
- Proficient use of MS word, Excel, Power point and outlook.
- Think creatively and be open to new ways of doing things.
- Be an engaged and positive team member.
- This position requires a versatile candidate.
- The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized.
- At different points in the year the Production Coordinator will work odd hours depending on work load. It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and good Human Relations
- Sharp minded and positive attitude
- Analytical Thinking
- Good attention to details and accuracy
- Multi – Tasking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the Post applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2017