Primero Transport Service Limited is a leading provider of transport services based in Lagos Nigeria, a major partner with Lagos state Bus Rapid Transport system. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Maintenance
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, evaluate and determine priority of vehicle maintenance, servicing and repair projects; review the work of mechanics and other maintenance personnel to assure compliance with established standards, guidelines and procedures; direct off-site maintenance, repair and recovery functions for roadside vehicle malfunctions.
- Assure adequate personnel, equipment and material levels to meet maintenance, servicing and repair needs; coordinate equipment, material and supply purchases as appropriate; direct related inventory functions.
- Direct and participate in the preparation and maintenance of a variety of narrative and statistical reports, records and files related to vehicles, maintenance, repairs, projects, mileage, depreciation, financial activity and assigned duties
- Direct the service, repair, and preventive maintenance of all vehicles; develop, implement, and supervise preventive maintenance programs; periodically review repair work and procedures to ensure accuracy, completeness, and efficiency; recommend vehicles for replacement, prepare specifications, and arranges for auction or disposal as necessary.
- Develop and prepare the annual preliminary budget for vehicle maintenance, repair, operation, servicing and procurement functions; analyse and review budgetary and financial data; control and authorize expenditures in accordance with established limitations.
- Provide technical information and assistance to the Management regarding automotive needs and issues; assist in the formulation and development of policies, procedures and programs.
- Fill out necessary paperwork and documentations as required
- Ensure that all parts and supplies are charged out to the proper repair order.
- Ensure conformance with vehicle manufacture’s service manual and bulletins.
- Ensure vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Ensure proper working conditions and shop and vehicle safety practices are followed
- File warranty claims, warranty logs etc
- Produce periodic and yearly reports.
- University Graduate with qualification in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Technical trainings would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with a Diesel Engine Automobile workshop environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environment policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy with good report writing skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
10th January, 2023.