Primestar Connect is a Management Firm that focuses on Empowering and Adding Values to the lives of serious minded individuals who are willing and ready to work. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop clientele and customer retainership strategies and tactics for the company.
- Lead in the primary business development strategic plan drive-for-profit
- Lead business presentations, exhibitions and confrences relevant to business development in consonance with the organisational goals and objectives.
- Develop strategic business plans based on empirical and verifiable market and industry research data.
- Manage effective documentation on behalf of the company for bidding, tendering and profiling amongst others.
- Identify new business opportunities/areas
- Meet and surpass business targets given by the company
- Identify potential or imminent threats to the company business endeavors through PESTEL analysis
- Carry out bench mark and SWOT anaysis on the company’s businesses
- Offer business development and marketing advisory
- Implement business development strategies that has been approved
- Maintain company documents.
- Give reports on activities.
- Must possess a B.Sc / OND / HND any other related field.
- Must have a successful track record of over 1-2 years on any related discipline.
- Execllent negotiation skills
- Must have an impressive communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to think laterally and be a creative deal-maker
- Should be able to work under pressure in a target-driven environment
- Must be able to meet their Target and also surpass them.
- Must have a sound knowledge on the bid tendering processes
- Should be available for travel related work/projects.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Application Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
20th May, 2023.