Princeps Credit Systems Limited is on a mission to make borrowing experience stress free for every salaried worker in Africa by providing quick and easy access to loans with high-quality service. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The primary role of the PM is to create project documentation that clearly defines project details and timelines, handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the project, design requirements, define resource requirements, and manage resource availability & allocation – both internal and third-party.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain status reports of the project and keep a record of the previous reports.
- Help in the development and implementation of agile projects.
- Assist in team development by removing roadblocks to their work.
- Self-manage and work in teams to execute customer delivery.
- Scope design requirements.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/ vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering for technical project managers but your skill level is more important and preferred.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Agile Project Management or product design, UX UI, or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure, Office 356, or JIRA too.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PMI /PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Our Preferred Candidate:
- Sound Agile Product Management skills and ability to learn where needed.
- Planning, Competitive Analysis.
- Project management, Scrum, and Agile methodologies .
- Planning and Strategy .
- Knowledge of project management tools like Microsoft Azure/JIRA.
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability, attention to detail, and good time management.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
- Team player and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online