Print Anything™ Nigeria- We help companies succeed by promoting their business with effective print products. Our offerings give individuals and small businesses access to the same high-quality printed products that bigger companies (with bigger print budgets) enjoy. With our team of professionals we can help create bespoke designs, making it easy for you to order any print material online – from the convenience of your device irrespective of your location.
We achieve this using our innovative print portal www.printanything.ng; a holistic solution designed to get your Prints delivered within 48 hours.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Head of Department
- To generate leads, follow up on leads and procure print project on behalf of Print Anything™ Nigeria.
- The personnel shall use reasonable efforts to market, advertise, and otherwise promote and sell Print Anything Products. On Print Anything’s reasonable request, the marketing executive shall provide Print Anything with reports describing its leads generated in the Territory and the dates.
- You will primarily develop new business, and be responsible for implementing action plans for lead acquisition and management.
- Market company products and services to prospective customers.
- Contact people in positions to influence purchase of printing & secure their business.
- Further assist customers to answer and resolve any queries that the customer may have, regarding such quotes, or pricing structure, payment terms, and discounts.
- Upsell and cross sell products, ensuring customers’ needs are met.
- Educate customers on how to use company portals to access their account information.
- Resolves questions about orders and reports customer needs, concerns and complaints to the appropriate persons within the company.
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Characteristics you should have
- Previous Print, Design, or Sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- A knowledge of the commercial printing industry is desired although not essential
- Understanding of Printing terminology, current media, and technology trends is desired.
- Good Data Entry skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Have basic IT skill with working knowledge of Spreadsheets, and Powerpoint Presentations .
- Strong numerical, problem solving, analytical aptitude, and attention to detail.
- In-depth product knowledge and professional selling skills to develop new accounts and service existing business.
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Minimum: O-Level
- Any degree welcome
- Students Welcomed
- What you will get
- Commissions on sales
- Gain valuable hands-on work experience in a structured work environment
- Skills that will be recognized in other workplaces
- Confidence in your ability to learn and master new skills and tasks
- Work–life skills, such as communicating well & working in teams
- A chance to demonstrate how you can contribute in a work environment
- An understanding of the world of work
- An opportunity to demonstrate commitment and reliability
- Employment opportunity
- Opportunity for progression.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Fill This Form
- Attach an Identification document (International passport, or driver’s license)
- Attach your CV & Cover Letter
Send this document, and attachments to: [email protected]