Prisdav Consulting – Our client, a Food and Beverage company located in Ogun State but has presence in major states in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such to sales outlets and assigned territory.
- Responsible for meeting monthly/annual sales targets through open and closed markets (supermarkets) and other outlets within assigned territory.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Identify untapped areas to increase sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios within.
- Ensure products visibility and availability in all outlets within territory to expand business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ability to drive and have valid driver’s or rider’s license is highly required.
- Must reside in Abuja or its environs.
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must have a good road network within the territory.
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years Van Sales experience is required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Can-Do spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Use Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 9th April, 2019.