PrisDav Consulting – Our client, CIG E-home Company Limited is a life experience pavilion offering high quality electronic products, supplier of top 1 air- condition in the world – GREE with high quality and after-sales service. We are recruiting on behalf of our client an industry experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Technician
- Trainee technicians to work closely with the technical team for installation, repairs.
- The air conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air- conditioning equipment.
- They can even do heating or refrigeration work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- Make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE
- Trade Certificate is an added advantage.
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant experience.
Job Title: Sale Merchandiser
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Sales merchandisers work closely with company buyers to maximise profitability by predicting and monitoring sales trends and accurately controlling stock levels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with buyers and sales manager to plan product ranges
- Meeting with suppliers, distributors and analysts
- Managing budgets
- Predicting sales and profits
- Negotiating quantities and delivery time-scales
- Managing distribution of stock
- Handling supply/production problems as they arise
- Setting stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- Making financial presentations to sales managers
- Assessing sales performance of different ranges
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE in any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in sales.
Job Title: B2B Sales Manager
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic initiatives within organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle.
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge as well as other key decision makers
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Search for new client leads.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- 7-9 years proven work experience as a manager
- Experience in managing a highperformance sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2019