Procept Associates Professional Services Limited (Procept Nigeria) is a franchisee of Procept Associates Limited (Canada), with oversight for the African region and specializing in Procept Canada services, as well as, strategic planning, management consulting, IT governance, and international standards, through a network of associates and partners, using best-practice frameworks. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
- Lead or support consulting engagements in any of the areas listed below from start to completion
- Lead or support lead generation, proposal development and contract negotiation
- Lead own professional development.
- Candidate should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Design and implementation of ISO Standards (ISO 20000-1; ISO 22301; ISO 27001; ISO 45001; ISO 9001; ISO 14001; etc.)
- IT Management including Service Management (based on ITIL), Capability Maturity Model Integration (Software Development), IT Governance (COBIT), Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF), Information Security, ISO Certifications, etc.
- Competency Based Framework including Skills for Information Age (SFIA)
- Management consulting (advisory services)
- Business Continuity Management
- Business Analysis and Business Relationship Management
- Project and Agile Management
- One to three years’ experience in three or more consulting areas listed above in a reputable management consulting firm.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Visio
- Bachelor’s degree in numerate sciences including computer sciences, engineering, etc.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great IQ (Learns and thinks quickly)
Job Title: Client Relations Officer
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording all relevant client information and interactions
- Manage calls, emails and social media interactions from clients and potential clients
- Identify and assess customers’ needs, then resolve problems when required
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to clients by using the right methods/tools
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Setting up, optimizing and managing company pages within each social media platform
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Strong business writing skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Minimum of a Diploma certificate required.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to the MD/CEO and assist him in coordinating official affairs
- Responsible to the CEO for all day-to-day tasks and deliverables
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist CEO in managing on-going tasks assigned to staff
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare relevant reports and as required
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Helping prepare for meetings and take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct CEO’s phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO
- Provide general administrative support.
- Minimum of a BSc. in Finance, Business or IT related fields (Second Degrees and professional qualifications are an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5yrs work experience in finance, business or IT related industries
- Minimum of 2yrs work experience as an Administrative Support Personnel, Executive Assistant, Virtual Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software with excellent MS Office knowledge
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Have strong Project management and Critical thinking skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be flexible enough to have alternating and extended work hours including ability to work virtually
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Excellent professional level verbal and written communications skills including report writing.
- Must be discrete and highly confidential at every touch point in his/her day-to-day activities
- Willingness to work late and to travel with boss at short notice
- Prior consulting experience will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the “Job Title and Name” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2019