Posted on :
16 Jan, 2010
16 Jan, 2010
General Profile/Performance Expectations
To help build and protect the business and organization by creating a positive external environment for P&G.
The ideal candidate should have:
· an in-depth knowledge of and be in touch with the West African cultural, socio-economic and political climate as well as its business and media environment.
· The ability to supervise and execute projects as well as deliver events flawlessly
Scope: Corporate Communication & Reputation, Brand PR and Consumer Relations.
Job Requirements :
Corporate Reputation: Manage ER strategy to build and sustain a positive image of P&G with all relevant external stakeholders including customers, industry associations, media, government and other relevant stakeholders.
Brand PR: Develop and execute strategies to build equity of P&G brands using up-to-date influencer marketing techniques tailored to meet the realities of West African market. Build consumer awareness and bond to P&G brands via consumer and trade ER events.
Consumer Relations: Increase consumer loyalty to P&G and its brands by building strong relationships with the consumers who contact us and representing their needs within the Company in order to increase our ability to delight consumers with improved products and services.
Key Job Qualifications
· Proven leadership skills. Self-starter with the ability to independently manage risk in a dynamic external environment that critically impacts the business and lead others in ER related thinking and activities.
Proven collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in multi-functional teams.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, ensuring effective and persuasive communications with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. The latter including the news media and government officials.
· Excellent knowledge of the external environment in Nigeria with the ability to develop partnerships and alliances with key external stakeholders. Ability to bring relevant, actionable external knowledge into the company to help West Africa Lead Team develop strategies that leverage this external knowledge to create competitive advantage.
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic results
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Legally eligible to work in Nigeria
Job: External Relations
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos
Job Type: Standard