Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Manager
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong inventory management workforce.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- To manage and coordinate the activities of all the staff members engaged in inventory control and inventory record accuracy.
- To execute the strategic inventory plan and to manage and supervise the processes developed by the material management department in order to align with the corporate objectives.
- To lead the organization’s inventory related teams and provide leadership for training and development of departmental personnel.
- To maintain inventory as required by the sales and operations planning process, customer requirements, production schedules and corporate inventory management objectives.
- To review the current inventory positions for the raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods and to provide monthly summary of the same and to present it during the meeting.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Keep a constant check on stock levels
- Ensure all Bill of Materials (BOM) both local & international are cross-checked for accuracy before approval for purchases
- Any other function as may be assigned by Group Head Audit and GMD
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related fields with 5 – 10 years experience.
- A Master’s degree or an MBA will be added advantage
- Senior management experience is required
Salary: N200, 000 – N250,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2021.