WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the resources, energy and complex processes industries. WorleyParsons currently seeks for a full time Project Assistant, Job Code: NG-LAG-2009-18341 for their services and operations in Port Harcourt Nigeria
The ideal candidate will have good level of knowledge of office procedures and practices, functional expertise and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
They should have reasonably good level of computer skills,good organizational skills, Office management support experience and good interpersonal and communication skills. Should be a team player.
- Office management.
- General administrative support.
- Document control and management.
Job Summary/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the coordination of all MIPS project site personnel and / or visitors land and air travel including the preparation and distribution for signature of Domestic Travel Authorizations.
- Assist in the coordination of site accommodation management with DA’s Intel Project office.
- Interface with MIPS project site personnel and visitors in respect of office needs and requirements
- Assist MIPS project site personnel and visitors and interface with subcontractor in respect of any office needs and/or requirements including supplies and subcontractor-furnished equipment and services in support of operations.
- Typing of memos, letters, transmittals and other correspondence as may be required by the MIPS project site personnel and visitors at the DA SPSL office.
- Assist in the arrangement of meetings, catering needs, conference rooms and all such related matters.
- Maintaining a control of all incoming and outgoing correspondence as may be required by the DA SPSL office by way of a registry or other system, as well as insuring the distribution of all such correspondence.
- Assist in the management of project documents of every nature including the copying, scanning, transmitting, distributing and filing of the same.
- Management of complete filing system of all project documents and correspondence of every nature, including the setting up of any such system as may be required.
- Assist in the arranging of any out-sourcing of any services required by the DA SPSL office in cooperation with the DA Intels Camp Project office.
- Assisting the Document Controller in all aspects of his duties and responsibilities as may be practicable and reasonable.
- Interface with Subcontractor in respect of project personnel issues.
- Interface with DA’s main Project Office at Intels Camp in respect of all such day-to-day operations as may affect the DA SPSL office.
- Office supplies administration and the coordination of all needs with the DA Intels Project office.
- Assist in obtaining any and all approvals and signatures as may be required by or from the Deputy Project Manager or such other site personnel at the DA SPSL office as may be required to insure the required processing of all documents.
- Assist in connection with all presentations conducted by MIPS project site personnel and/or visitors.
- Ensure that established guidelines are followed in regards to the administrative control and procedures.
- Control files and correspondence in circulation; picking up, delivering and sorting mail for DA and MPN staff assigned to the DA SPSL office.
- Tracking of all office DA-furnished equipment and arranging for any needed maintenance or repair in cooperation with the DA Intels Project office.
- Carry out any other task which may be assigned by the Deputy Project Manager.
Click here to apply online immediately