Posted on :
30 Jun, 2010
30 Jun, 2010
Promasidor is seeking the services of talented, resourceful and experienced persons to fill the under-listed vacancy.
Job Title: SUPERVISOR PRODUCTION
Ref No: SPROD62010
• Ensure effective and efficient coordination of production operations
• Ensure that daily shift target are met with minimal wastage and optimal output
• Ensure that packaging and raw materials are always available
• Liaise with QA inspectors to ensure that the required product specification is adhered to always.
• Allocate work stations to all shift operatives and ensure that all operatives are well engaged
• Monitor and coordinate production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output.
• Monitor and ensure that adequate utility support is provided during production operations
• Ensure strict compliance with general manufacturing practices (GMP)
• Preparation of daily shift OEE
• Presentation of daily production figures for verification
Knowledge of production policies and procedure
Understanding of GMP and HACCP
Reconciliation and Report Writing
Reports to: Coordinator-Production
BSc (Minimum second class lower) HND(lower credit) in any of the following : Microbiology , Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry and Food Tech or related courses.
3 years cognate work experience in a food and beverage manufacturing environment.
Method of Application:
All interested applicants should apply as follows
Forward all applications to [email protected]
Applicants must attach their resume/cv (Microsoft word format)
In subject of the mail, applicants should please quote only their full names, and the reference number of the position applied for, e.g. Robert Yusuf Odewale SPROD62010
All applications must be received on or before Monday 12th July, 2010