Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coordinator Industrial Relations & Training
- Develop and implement learning strategies, policies, programs and procedures
- Implement an e-learning strategy for Promasidor
- Ensure the filing of all trainings with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for approvals and the ITF reimbursement process
- Manages the training budget for PNG and ensure cost savings
- Implements employee relations strategies to foster good employee relations within PNG
- Monitors and advises managers in the employee disciplinary process
- Engage with union operatives on matters arising
- Assist with negotiations and proactively respond to requests
- Implement various learning initiatives company wide (coaching, Job-shadowing, etc)
- Prepare annual training plan for Promasidor based on skills gaps identified by appraisals and develop training needs analysis
- Responsible for the internal learning policy and tracks internal learning interventions including new employee orientation & onboarding, departmental learning sessions, employee developmental plans and cross departmental trainings.
- Supervises the daily activities of learning interventions when they arise.
- Minimum B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences, Law or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in an FMCG.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labor Law
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application closes 6th Novemeber 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.