Proodos Care is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Behavior Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in the implementation of person-centered programs utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis and Positive Behavior Support best practice
- To support children by teaching functional skills, developing communication systems, enhancing social skills under a framework that provides choice and promotes empowerment.
- To monitor and take accurate data daily as per service each child’s targets
- To support children during times of challenging behavior.
- To ensure all programme materials are organized and accessible
- To assist children with self-help skills including personal care and hygiene needs (e.g., toileting, nappy changing, feeding, bathing, nail cutting, and medication)
- To model best practice and professionalism at all times
- To attend mandatory trainings, team meetings and self-directed e-learning modules
- To promote safeguarding and wellbeing for children to the highest standard
- Other duties as required by your program director
- Must have at least 1 year of applied experience working with individuals with a diagnosis of developmental delay and/or autism
- 1+ year of applied experience working with individuals with speech sound disorders is an added advantage
- Must have experience in managing challenging behaviors
- Must have experience in utilizing ABA methodologies for skill acquisition
- Undergraduate Degree in Psychology, Child Development studies, Special Education, or related field
- License: ABAT/RBT highly desirable
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Behaviour Technician as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023