ProRad Nigeria, a state-of-the-art centre in Lagos (mainland), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
- State-of-the-art centre in Lagos (mainland) requires skilled and experienced radiographers/medical imaging technologists.
- Under the direction of a radiologist, they will perform Advanced Medical Imaging studies including Ultrasound and CT scans. MR will be added in the near future.
- You have the unique opportunity to work in an enabling environment, develop your skills to international standards and contribute your passion and expertise.
- Perform the studies ensuring quality images suitable for interpretation by the radiologist.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with supervisory staff, peers, and clients.
- Maintain required licenses/certifications, health requirements, and operational requirements.
- B.Sc. in Radiography or equivalent.
- Training is available for CT scans.
- NYSC certificate
- At least 2 years experience in Ultrasound scanning after training
- At least 2 years experience in CT scanning on a machine 64 slice and above.