Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place. We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an operations generalist to work across all business functions. You’ll play a key role in the day to day running of Prospa HQ.
- You’ll work closely with the founders to run Prospa’s internal operations as a well-oiled machine, and work with members to ensure they have a great experience.
This role is full time and will involve the following:
- Building processes that support the company in achieving its goals
- Monitoring daily operations and addressing potential issues when they arise
- Building a list of high quality external vendors
- Holding internal teams and external stakeholders accountable for following business processes
- Procuring work tools
- Managing office maintenance
- Liaising with founders and people operations to onboard/ offboard staff
- Organizing company offsite events and travel
- Supporting multiple teams and managing projects
- This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization and a fast-paced team committed to delivering excellent member experiences.
Experience & Personal Specification:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in office management/operations/people ops
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on, always ready to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for the team
- Superb communication skills & the ability to interact at all levels within the organization
- Strong vendor management experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements seamlessly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online