Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos (Onsite)
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
- We’re hiring a Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service team. The Customer Service Manager will be working in a high pressured, fast paced environment, overseeing the day to day
- The role will require the successful candidate to investigate and monitor disputed customer transactions that are received verbally and/or in writing to ensure we are providing excellent customer service, complying with all applicable regulations, and minimizing financial impact to the company.
- The Customer Service Manager (Resolution) will handle escalated customer issues which may involve answering/making calls to customers and/or merchants while conducting research.
- Manage sensitive and escalate customer complaints ensuring senior managers are briefed where appropriate.
- Prepare appropriate responses to complaints received directly from customers or through regulators or bank partners.
- Ensure that you and the customer service team members provide excellent, courteous and professional customer service when interacting with the customer.
- Escalate to in a timely manner any issues of concern.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Hold daily stand ups with your team
- 5+years proven experience in customer service and 3+ years as a Customer sales manager in a financial institution or Fintech.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate and manage a team
Other Requirements for the role:
- Self starter that thrives in a collaborative team environment with proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly
- Inspires others to achieve success
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Dynamic, proactive and energetic leadership style
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and skilled in inbound and outbound calls to customers and/or merchants
- Enjoy new challenges in a rapidly growing environment
- Must be well organized with keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time and people management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure of deadlines
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with clients
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Required to work onsite
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
28th March, 2023.
Note: Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and Cover Letter online.