Protege Management – Our client, the biggest Pharmaceutical manufacturer of medical consumables in Nigeria with the factory location in Akwa Ibom State.
Due to the expansion presently going on in their company, they urgently require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per the Current Good Manufacturing Practice CGMP.
- Preparation, review, and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of CGMP compliance.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production-related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production-related projects.
- Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- To take charge in the absence of Production Manager.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm).
- Valid license to practice as a Pharmacist.
- Five (5) years of production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses basic knowledge of drug manufacturing and GMP.
- Must be ready to be interviewed in Uyo within a week
- Functional knowledge of production lines is an advantage.
- Candidates who must be qualified Pharmacists must presently reside in Akwa Ibom State, Port Harcourt, or Calabar due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be computer literate.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly plus other perks.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] copy [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2020