Proten International – Our client is a Leading Access and Technology Solutions Company focused on providing Customized Solutions that create instant value for our customers.
Established in 2009, as a subsidiary of Nigeria’s indigenous Identity management and transactional service provider, Our Client is committed to providing simplified technology solutions to enhance peoples’ lives. With roots in Nigeria, we have set our sights on spreading beyond our shores while maintaining our position as Africa’s first choice in Technology Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Innovation Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full Time
About the Role
- The Candidate will be responsible for developing products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Candidate will be accountable for the administration of the usual trade name of a company, creating plans and programs for merchandising and opening the dealings for a trade or group.
- The Candidate will make sure that other associates and workers in the innovation section of the company back-up targets and aims.
- Candidate must be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of The Company’s Innovation, products and solutions strategy
- Engage with Business Operation Support, Sales and Customer insight to craft and develop innovative products and solutions that anticipate or respond to market and customer generated insights
- Conduct periodic market research, competitive analysis and work with the Sales team to collate customer feedback and input on proposed new products
- Maintain the Company’s database of New Ventures and Alliances-specific market intelligence
- Manage due diligence process for strategic alliances with potential technical partners
- Undertake research and validation studies to analyze strategic issues and business-related challenges faced by the company, so that decision making is informed by facts and comprehensive analysis.
- Manage new partnerships
- Prepare and collate deal documentation, legal review, and transaction administration
- Produce comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarize findings, market research and recommendations to inform management decisions on the scope of strategic ventures and alliances
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships with technical partners
- Work internally with, Business Operation Support, Finance etc. and externally with partners and legal counsel to negotiate and prepare new ownership and Operating Agreements.
- Ensure all service agreements and revisions are documented and updated and verify data integrity
- Enhance and redesign existing products and solutions to better suite market demands and evolution in technology
- To work with Business Operation Support to conduct product requirement validation and testing
- Update knowledge on leading practices with respect to The Company’s product portfolio
- Monitor the performance of the company’s products over their life cycle and report to Management to help advice on product retention
- Provide inputs, ideas, concepts and product feature research and make the case for enhancements where necessary
- Recommend product growth imperatives and make business case to the Management
- Manage requirement documentation and make them available for referral during product design and development
- Ensure compliance to proper innovation – product documentation and product development process
- Collect and collate data to optimize product performance and make recommendations to unit head.
Qualification and Requirement
- Relevant Industry experience
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Customer relation skills
- Product development skills
- Sales Planning
- Inventory Control
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree or work experience a strong plus
- Product management skills
- People Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2018.