Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director – Expatriate
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Managing Director is responsible for managing and providing overall leadership to the company within the authority delegated by the Board of Directors and in compliance with the company’s code of corporate governance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate business growth opportunities by developing and managing key relationships for enhanced revenue.
- Continually identify, build, and develop new client business through business opportunities with strategic targets in key industries, locally & internationally.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
- Prepare the corporate strategic business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to members of the board, set all the policies and procedures to meet the company’s mission and objectives, and comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
- Ensure that the Company has sound operating plans to meet goals and objectives as agreed with the Board.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape to the company’s advantage and lead within the company’s product space.
- Responsible for creating a positive and productive working environment for all employees including motivating and providing excellent leadership to functional managers and the other employees of the company.
- Create and promote a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company to ensure effective and efficient business operations across the company.
- Direct and supervise all company activities ensuring the company can produce excellent returns for shareholders, employees, customers, and business associates.
- Establish and maintain effective formal links with major customers, relevant government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Above 15 years within the Manufacturing Industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: 16th April, 2021.