Proten International – Our client is a Leading Access and Technology Solutions Company focused on providing customized solutions that create instant value for customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Category: Sales
Level: Senior Level Role
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Director
About the Role
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Engage the strategy and marketing teams to build internal capacity within the department to generate extensive market and competitive knowledge
- Explore and report on new opportunities and customer segments in various industries to the Management
- Prepare and present regular reports on business development activities to Sales
- Ensure that sales staff are provided with relevant training and development support to ensure increase in industry knowledge, product knowledge and service standards
- Assist in or produce business case documents for new product or solution offerings development for industry segments
- For new businesses collaborate with relevant teams / colleagues to support customers through the transition process
- Learn what the competition is doing in terms of customer pricing, experience in the markets they serve, their alliances, credibility etc.
- Assist Sales in establishing criteria for screening new business ideas and opportunities
- Gather relevant information about competitors, potential opportunities and major projects in the field through different marketing research techniques
- Provide input into the planning and modelling of products as well as research on new market segments and market penetration
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Work with Sales to implement the company wide go-to-market plan and work with all departments to execute
- Oversee collection and analysis of data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and advice management accordingly
- Liaise with Sales to develop growth and profitability on all Chas Access solutions and products while coordinating all aspects of product availability in specified industry segment
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to Sales on the activities relating to sales reports (lead generation, actual vs. targets etc.), product revenue report, industry segment revenue report, etc.
- Work with Sales to review legal documentation with prospective partners or customers for the purpose of closing a sale or developing new business
- Other tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- Liaise with customers for feedback on services rendered and ensure that issues are promptly escalated and/or addressed and discuss how to improve service rendered
- Identify and configure new opportunities by engaging with the Strategy & Innovation team to develop or adapt products and solutions that address customers’ needs across industry segments
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers in industry segments
- Communicate customer requirements to the Enterprise Solutions team and work with them to ensure that products are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed terms
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- First degree from a reputable Institution
- 6 – 10 years of excellent selling experience in a Tech company.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to manage a challenging sales quota and handle multiple products.
- Ability to travel to visit customers and prospects.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- 2 – 3 years of people management experience.
- Experience in IT, Telecom, professional services industries.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong and assertive phone and selling skills.
- Expertise in high-tech devices.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2018.