Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching, and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate and governmental organizations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom, and Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities:
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information, inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Compiling, verifying and presenting financial records, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021.