Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Officer to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or relative field.
- Proven 3 years experience as an Administrator.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office suits.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- Ability to drive and own a valid driver’s licenses.
- Must reside within Lekki axis.
Remuneration: N80,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 11th November, 2021.