Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a major player in Real Estate Sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Client Relationship Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Must have 4 years & above working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Passionate towards sales/marketing
- Must have sales experience
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Must reside on the mainland
- Must be able to drive and have a valid drivers licence.
- Computer savvy
- Female preferable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th November, 2020.