Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a major player in Real Estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates into their esteem organisation to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
- Must know to Drive and possess a Driver’s License.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV’s (containing valid address and contact number) to: [email protected] Using “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2018.