Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2006, as regards it incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. It originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- BA, B.Sc, M.Sc qualifications.
- Applicant Must reside in Lagos.
- High ethical standards and professionalism,
- Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field
- Ability to interact well with other
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th June, 2018.