Psyntech – Our client is a group of companies based in Kwara State, Nigeria. Their interest is in the health & wellbeing, manufacturing and social welfare sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Support Specialist
- They are seeking a qualified candidate to provide specialist support services in the IT function.
- The successful candidate will provide leadership for this function for the fast-growing Group.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications, and help train employees on how to use them
- Support and manage the roll-out of new applications and infrastructure;
- Serve as IT systems administrator for the Group;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware & software problems.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Maintain records of software licences for compliance and management
- Manage stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Advice and deploy every necessary IT security measures for the group
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers);
- Test, evaluate and deploy new technology as may be needed;
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- Perform any other related tasks as may be required.
- Good university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
- Microsoft (Server, Office, database etc), CISCO, Oracle, Strong Web development and Analytics or any related IT certification relevant to support the Group
- Candidates should live within Ilorin and its environs.
- Proven experience in software installation and management as well as hardware support and maintenance.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in IT support and team leader roles
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of hardware, software and network design and implementation
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Strong customer service attitude
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with customers
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Ability to interact confidently with customers to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- Ability to think logically and prioritise workload;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be the position being applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017