PTK Consulting Limited – A top player in the Food processing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Requirements:
- The preferred candidate should be a Professional Female, between 24 – 36 years old with experience in a similar role.
- She must reside in Akowonjo, Ipaja and environs.
- She should be proficient with computer spreadsheets and Microsoft applications including word, excel and outlook.
- She must work well under pressure, must apply critical thinking skills to resolve difficult issues, excellent writing and oral communication abilities, superb interpersonal skills and have an understanding of sales process and dynamics with excellent selling and negotiation skills. She should possess problem-solving skills and have a friendly and pleasant voice.
The Job description includes but is not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to customer orders and enquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer’s complaints.
- Know the company’s products and be able to answer questions.
- Process orders, forms, and requests.
- Keep records of customers’ interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Monitor different depots of the company to ensure they do not run out of stock.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Ensure a regular check on the company post office box to retrieve mails.
- Full product knowledge for satisfactory prompt responses to enquiries and customers’ orders.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Work with Account Department, Warehouse, Production, Sales and Marketing to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information from the management by using the right methods/tools to the distributors or customers.
- N100, 000 – N120,000 (Monthly).
- The salary is negotiable based on experience; up to 20% increase.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2021.