Pullova is a Startup Rideshare company. We are currently filling the positions for graphics designers for our Mobile Application development.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Graphic designers create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers using our mobile Application.
- They develop the overall layout for Mobile Application Screen and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Design in line with the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Developing interactive design;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, Software Developers and marketing specialists.
- Communicate the art/Marketing director to determine the scope of a project
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Select images, text style, and layout, colors to match the company’s brand
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print, integration into mobile Application;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Present the design to Marketing director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]