PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job Code: JR000136
- Collate and review Tradex Assumptions
- Collate and review overheads assumptions
- Update Assumptions on BPC
- Overheads controls, reviews, and reclasses
- Customer Monthly account statement
- M&C Management: Control and reporting
- Customer Health Check
- Tradex agreement setup
- Tradex monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reviews loading and reconciliation
- Secondary sales force salaries/Customer reimbursement reviews
- Agreed promotions set up
- Distributors Lease reviews and reconciliations
- Dotted responsibilities on Bank Guarantee
- Export customers / Salesman commission reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field
- Membership of any of the following accounting bodies such as ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, CFA and ICAEW with emphasis on those who have completed their exams.
- 3 – 5 years minimum work experience
- FMCG, Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong analysis and stock accounting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices
- Strong behavioural and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.