Posted on :
14 Jan, 2010
14 Jan, 2010
PZ Cussons recruit, develop and retain a great team of people who are aligned with their values and who can drive their plans for growth. Their aim is to create a high performance culture offering career experiences and development.
They work together as a true meritocracy where leadership is determined by talent. PZ Cussons is recruiting for Credit Control Manager
All Business Units – Lagos
The Role: Credit Control Manager
The successful candidate will be required to:
– Coordinate all credit activities to assist with reducing exposure to bad debt.
– Monitor the accurate reporting of sales values.
– Monitor the adequacy of the company’s sales as captured by all the depots.
– Maintain accuracy of distributors records.
– Monitor the distributors account from all depots for accurate posting.
– Proactively assess credit worthiness for new customers.
– Check and approve journal entry into the general ledger.
– Monitor the repatriation of export rebate.
– Monitor export sales to the point of payment.
– Liaise with depot managers for transaction correction.
– Provide support services to other SBUs/Units.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
– Have a minimum of second class lower degree in accounting, finance or related discipline.
– Have two–three (2-3) years post-qualification experience in the FMCG industry.
– Be an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and the Association of Chartered Accountants.
– Have a good knowledge of accounting soft-wares, MFG/Pro knowledge would be an advantage.
– Be highly computer literate especially a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
– Have a sound knowledge of IAS/SAS and IFRS.
– Possess good interpersonal skills.
– Have an eye for details and be self-motivated.
– Must be a good team player.
– Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to work under pressure.
– Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing date: 26th January 2010