PZ Cussons operate in selected markets that have the potential for future growth, both in mature and emerging markets. The company seeks to recruit IT Business Intelligence Executive
The Job Role:
The job role involves the provision of leadership to PZ Nigeria community in the development and use of administrative information systems, working closely with department heads and/or designated staff to identify and prioritize information systems requirements, communicating corporate requirements to vendors and outside organizations, and the job incumbent is the primary communicator of project/change status, risks, issues, and expectations.
The successful candidate shall be required to:
· Understand business strategy, objectives and operations;
- Work with the business to understand and meet information needs;
- Work with Group IT to develop standard Business Intelligence models;
- Ensure all ETL processes run successfully (Loading, Data Cleansing etc);
- Trouble shoot data connectivity and data integrity issues;
- Maintain data structures, cubes and database to fulfill users’ requirements;
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of work status and progress.
The right Person for the Job:
The right candidate must:
- Have five to nine years’ experience in Information Systems;
- Be a highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and passion for customer service;
- Possess a combination of technical and finance experience highly desirable
- Have a good knowledge of Ms SQL Server 200x;
- Have a solid knowledge of data warehousing principals, data modeling and data base design;
- Understand business concepts (Budgeting, Forecasting, Supply Chain, Sales analysis etc);
- Possess strong business analysis skills (Business Intelligence requirements gathering & documentation);
- Have experience of data extraction and analysis from ERP systems;
- Possess expertise in Microsoft Analysis Services, OLAP reporting systems
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE,ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING,DRIVE and ONENESS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2009
Click here to apply