MTN is recruiting for a suitable Quality Assurance Officers (Online) for their Lagos office. This candidate will be reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Team Lead. The ideal candidate will have a First Degree and 2 years general work experience – preferably within client environment.
Job Conditions: Normal MTN working conditions. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or its equivalent.
- Effectively execute stated policies and procedures in respect of quality and performance management.
- Routinely monitor transactions performed by process owners to identify non-compliance.
- Assist in the application of practical performance boosters.
- Participate in day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercise.
- Assist in facilitating performance review processes ensuring objectivity, precision and promptness.
- Proactively assist in identifying environmental constraints to quality delivery.
- Analyse, summarize and review data; report findings, interpret results and make recommendations.
- Generate relevant reports.
- Perform other task as required by line manager.
- Actively assist line managers in the development of team and individual quality and performance standards.
- Facilitate target setting and performance contract development for all employees.
- Assist in monitoring and benchmarking performance across and within teams, effectively isolating good and under performers.
- Actively participate in the administration of customer satisfaction surveys and employee satisfaction survey.
Apply directly on MTN website
This vacancy expires on 8/9/2009