MIFE CONSTRUCTION provides a broad range of civil engineering services which include construction bridges, roads and other civil works on oil and gas drilling facilities.
As a result of recently secured contracts, Mife Construction is now recruiting a QUANTITY SURVEYOR to be based in Portharcourt Nigeria. The ideal candidate will have a new build and refurbishment experience gained within a top rate contractor and will have a solid career history
- Tendering procedures
- Pre-contract procedures and documentation
- Advance payment recovery and administration
- Interim evaluation of completed works
- Monthly performance evaluation
- Variation order claims
- Fluctuation of price claims
- Executed quantity of works variance check
- Contract due amount payment facilitation
- Contract documentation
- Contract final accounts
- The ideal candidate should have a BSC or HND in Quantity Surveying, could also be HNC qualified. A minimum of a second class lower is essential.
- Should have 3-5 years practical Quantity Surveying experience.
- Professional qualification and membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing construction projects in the oil industry will be viewed as essential.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office packages which include: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Power point presentation.
Please send your CV to [email protected], on or before 15th November 2009.