STRESERT Services Limited is a professional business support services company offering quality support services covering manpower resourcing, managed staffing, training and development programmes and immigration services to corporate organisations.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location : Asaba
- Responsible for tendering/quoting for all projects
- Prepare BOQ and assist on preparing contracts
- Determines the bid strategies required for the company to be successful as well as plan and coordinate and supervise large projects.
- Assists corporate and project management teams to determine what types of projects to bid, strategies, techniques, etc.
- Reviews all final estimate packages to insure accuracy and completeness, prior to formal quotation.
- Participates in presentations to corporate management and clients.
- Provides technical assistance in negotiating contracts, change orders, etc. as required.
- May assist in the preparation of studies, materials and methods, recommendations, and cost estimates as required.
- Liaises with the customer to negotiate all quotations sent together with the business development team
- Advises on selection of the right combination of resources to execute contracts
- Manages the whole cost structure related to projects
- Devises all budgets associated to projects related to cost and time implementation
- Manages cost during project and carry out commercial post-mortem after the execution
- Responsible for project measurement and billing during construction.
Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have 3 years experience in civil engineering and construction – infrastructure projects and also buildings, mainly involved in estimating and cost management
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or related qualification from a recognized institution and be a registered QS or civil engineer
- Excellent organizational, supervisory and decision making/problem solving skills essential.
- The candidate must be a team player with very good communication skill and willing to work to specific deadlines
- Ability to do estimating and billing using state of the art software tools
Method of Application
Please send your application and resume to:
StreSERT Services Limited
30, Ajasa Street Onikan, Lagos