R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
R.A.THINK DESIGN is a company that specializes in doors (Canadian, Panel, Flush Doors + Plain and Decorated Security Doors); Card key locks; Hotel Furniture; Dry Wall Partitioning; Suspended Ceilings; Laminated Flooring; Stainless Steel Balustrades & Handrails; all types of Office Furniture; Kitchen Furniture & Accessories; and Ultra-modern Swimming Pools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Load and unload organization’s merchandize
- Precisely finish all paper work connected with conveyance of merchandize
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th August, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.