Radix Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator by the National Pension Commission. On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Location: Head Office, Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- The candidate will be required to ensure effective management of all IT related matters and efficiently maintain upgrades of infrastructures and technologies to meet the ever-changing needs of the Company.
- Ensuring that the business has an adaptable, secure, resilient and effective IT infrastructure at all times.
- Manage supplier relationships including cost control and service delivery
- Making sure the company meets all regulatory, legal, audit and agreed internal and external standards for IT.
- Implementing new IT systems and strategies.
- Promoting the Company’s website on social media platforms along with the Brand Manager.
- Managing the technical staff.
- Reviewing IT architecture and infrastructure and identifying areas in need of upgrade.
- Communicating regularly with Management on information technology issues.
- Being in control of all aspects of IT in the Company.
- Setting strategy and direction for the IT department.
- Taking an active role in shaping the current and future direction of the IT department.
- Ensuring members of the IT team are all cross trained.
- Making sure staff have clear areas of responsibility and lines of ownership.
- Defining and meeting service levels for IT operations.
- Ensuring that IT contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with all strategic aims and financial constraints.
Professional Qualifications and Key Skills Required
Applicants should have:
- Team player and strong mentorship skills.
- Willingness to travel out of state (if need be)
- Good knowledge of the use of FundFusion.
- Project Management and IT Infrastructure skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience with at least 5 at management level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the follow: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or its equivalent. (Masters will be an added advantage)
- Professional certifications in IT
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: c[email protected]
Application Deadline 19th July, 2018.