Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Job Location: Ekpoma, Edo
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an OND in Accounting or any Finance related discipline
Job Title: Retail Station Supervisor
Job Location: Ekpoma, Edo
- Opens the station daily and ensures it is fit to run for the day, as well as securing it when activities are closed
- Takes meter readings, dips underground tanks to confirm stock quantity at keeps a log of the readings
- Executes the front-line coordination of the sales activities of the pump attendants
- Responds to any issues or queries that may arise from customers or fuel pump attendants in the discharge of their duties
- Liaises with external stakeholders who come for enquiries concerning Rainoil Products
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the quantity of stock sold for the day
- Prepares daily and weekly reports to the station manager concerning the activities that have occurred in the station
- Coordinates the offloading of stock to the station’s tanks from the trucks
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Minimum of an OND in a Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ relevant experience in the Retail Marketing/Sales unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” and “Location” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th June, 2019.