Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Manager (Retail Outlet)
Locations: Umuahia Town – Abia, Umunze-Orumba North, Oraifite, Nkpor-Idemili North – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilization of human and material resources, and ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/ regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper University Degree (B.sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience on the role.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
13th February, 2023.