Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- To establish Rainoil’s financial status by collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Finance/Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN),Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all aspects of assigned bookkeeping activities such as reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur
- Monitors of Rainoil’s budget by performance evaluation and analysis of variances
- Manages invoices with respect to truck activities
- Prepares of the year end performance report showing the closing balances for assets, liabilities, cash and stock.
- Computes and remits various deductibles e.g. Pension funds PAYE
- Prepares periodic accounts as well as the group’s statement of financial position at the end of the financial year
- Processes the periodic payroll for the group
- Executes measures to ensure that the company’s receivables are effectively monitored and are kept to the minimum
- Processes cash book transactions and prepares bank reconciliation
- Documents and updates records of all fixed assets to ensure assets are properly valued, accounted for and safeguarded
- Computes direct expenses as well as proper booking of all expenses
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 3rd October, 2019