Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the Head, Logistics Services to develop the Logistics business strategy
- Supports the Head, Logistics Services with the implementation of approved initiatives and ensures compliance with approved policies and procedural standards
- Provides inputs to the Head, Logistics Services for preparing the budget and monitors operational activities to ensure costs are within agreed budgets
- Develops and administers a transportation program to meet all the requirements of the daily operations
- Coordinates the operations of the garage by scheduling inspections, generating work orders
- Monitors the implementation of the annual budgets, and ensures that variances are minimized.
- Liaises with relevant teams to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in terms of safety, terminal security and asset utilization
- Monitors the various truck license requirements and renews or updates where necessary
- Ensures that the fleet operations supervisor and drivers maintain complete and precise adherence to all internal and external regulations, policies, and guidelines
- Manages, Coordinates and reports on key expense and capital spending decisions on the fleet of trucks
- Identifies truck technological trends and forecasts needs, conducts needs analysis to ensure that Fleet Services have the most up-to-date equipment and personnel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc. in Engineering, Transportation Management or related course).
- Hands-on experience in various technical skills like welding, panel beating, truck maintenance, etc.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Logistics Manager, preferably in the Technical, logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods.
Very attractive salary plus HMO coverage, Pension, 13th Month, Profit Sharing & other free social access.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2023.