Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Investigate and define problem areas within the Estate, conduct occasional estate tours and prepare reports recommending measures for improving service to the customers.
- Maximize the profitability of the estate, the security arm and all other subsidiary outfits while maintaining good quality standards.
- Enhancing client growth and effective management of all clients.
- Oversee the operations of the Estate including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety, security services etc.
- Manage property lease terms and negotiations for the Estate including the Shopping plaza.
- Effectively manage the maintenance program of fixed and rolling assets in the Estate.
- Effectively manage contracts, services level quality, and relationships for all third party vendors including but not limited to: janitorial, security service, landscaping, building/appliance maintenance, waste management, fire/life safety, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with property owners and management
- Ensure effective liaison with governmental agencies, local law enforcement, fire department, etc.
- Manage Facilities’ capital and operating budgets, reporting monthly on budget performance
- Ensure best practice and improvement initiatives are effectively developed and implemented on a regular basis.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Prior experience with Real estate management and negotiation of property leases preferred.
- Proven track record, demonstrating success in building and running a fast-growing facilities organization, delivering a large volume of simultaneous complex projects and programs with demanding timelines.
- A commercial approach to service delivery is essential including a track record of setting and meeting financial / productivity targets.
- A relevant qualification in Facilities Management at the B.Sc. level, or its equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience with relevant practical and demonstrable capabilities, reflecting relevant and recent specialized experience
- Business Continuity management experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Use the subject, “Facilities Manager”.
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2019.