Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organization Development Specialist
- Support organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
- Assist the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign, team development and change management
- Identify and monitor company culture so that it supports the project’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction. Conduct employee engagement focus groups within offices and operating locations to discuss staff concerns and suggestions.
- Able to design, develop and modify existing OD tools based on best practice and client needs diagnosis.
- Create competency models and database.
- Design career structures and models suitable to specific client needs.
- Research and provide best practice methodologies to tackle technical and specialist career needs.
- Research and Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Design, develop and implement team building workshops and interventions.
- Effective project management skills – able to work on strict project timelines and deadlines.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Resolve conflict within groups.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Effectively assessing training needs, diagnosing organizational problem areas.
- Actively focused on team development and strategic planning initiatives.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors’ degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or another closely related field.
- 5-8 years related experience in organizational development.
- Advanced proficiency English language is required for this role and basic proficiency (minimum) is desired.
- Must have previous experience working independently or with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong follow-through required.
- International experience obtained via a foreign assignment (other parts of Africa or 3rd world country) preferred.
- Major project start-up experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to gain the trust and credibility of senior management is required.
- Willingness to travel outside of the country is a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2017.