Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish processes and programs to support human resources and recruiting functions.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials, and policies tailored to specific client business requirements and practices.
- Manages complex HR agenda with the line managers in the business unit
- Create and/or administer employee benefit programs.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking surveys and prepare recommendations to executive management team.
- Develop and manage employee performance management programs to support timely and constructive feedback and recognition.
- Support supervisors and department heads with the coordination of and communication around employee disciplinary issues.
- Develop and administer tools and programs to support pro-active employee communications.
- Oversees HR administration in the business unit and solves difficult situations
- Implements the HR Strategy in close cooperation with managers and the Managing Partner
- Supports managers in new employee induction and terminations of departing employees
- Engages in different people management projects in the business unit
- Provide instant feedback to managing partner about business unit and their people
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of professional level experience in Human Resources
- HR Professional certifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st October, 2017