Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Center Manager
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Analyses and assesses damage to the data/infrastructure as a result of security incidents.
- Manage cybersecurity analyst team – Provide first line supervision to direct reports.
- Lead team in next-generation firewall (NGFW), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and SIEM management, maintaining and improving organization defensive controls.
- Lead staff in proactive change management for defensive controls and maintaining an effective defense for clients over time.
- Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security incidents.
- Foster relationships with industry partners and customers to ensure monitoring compliance and smooth incident response.
- Manage team efforts to monitor for security events and provide first and final escalation analysis.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant degree;
- 5+ years of Information Security / Cybersecurity experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th October, 2017.